Blogger Templates

Monday 8 August 2011

bla~bla~~ like always...

me so thankful sbb.....ada peningkatan dalm sejarah even sikit jak at least my usaha tidak sia-sia tQ Lord sbb sntiasa myertai sa....amen

ermm...boby???my exbf.....he want my number...arghh iknow he only want to scold me for what i did to him 2 yrs ago...huhu(feeling guilty) =(
im sorry..still young that time..............
now im strgling searching this song "zhu Yesu ai wo" me want to teach this song at sunday school.....ermm...how about pushing myself to the limit???ahhah i gse.... no la...i dont want to be study maniac....im fine with studying but? siting on the chair for hours reading book full with word??talking about history??ahha..thats a big no no
sweetheart!!! that surely will turn my brain upside down...huhuhu


0 comments: